Tuesday, June 2, 2020
11:00 AM Eastern Time - USA
The event date has passed.
Participants learned how to inspire, build, & develop collaborative, comfortable, and cohesive teams.
Purpose: Inspire, build, and develop collaborative, comfortable, and cohesive teams.
Objectives: Deliver an engaging, enriching virtual team building learning experience to produce an improvement in a team’s effectiveness and results.
Overview: In this interactive webinar session, Julius Csizmazia:
• Discused ways to inspire, build, & develop an effective, successful team.
• Conducted relevant discussions and interactive processes to establish and reinforce the behaviors of healthy teams.
• Presented an overview of Patrick Lencioni’s "The Five Behaviors of Healthy Teams: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results".
• Engaged participants in the "Personal Histories Exercise" breakout sessions to introduce the concept of building “Vulnerability-based Trust”.
• Introduced Carl Ingalls as a guest speaker to discuss the importance of Mindset in Team Building.
• Introduced Bill Ferry as a guest speaker to discuss the value of Vulnerability-based Trust in enabling healthy conflict on teams.
This was a highly engaging, interactive webinar where particpants experienced the powerful competitive advantage of teamwork, which comes from having great leaders and team players who Trust and Respect each other and honor their mutual Commitments.
Copyright © 2018 JULIUSTEAMBUILDING.COM - All Rights Reserved