We teach transparent, non-persuasive, and non-manipulative selling strategies and methods that may help your best performers sell much more effectively.
Our basic belief and teaching is that we only want to work with prospects who want what we are selling and are ready, willing and able to buy it now.
Here's our premier selling philosophy:
"We only work with prospects who already want what we have and are very likely to buy it from us if we can meet their conditions of satisfaction."
With our selling method:
If these are some things you want, you can call Julius Magic at (904) 955-4022 or contact us online for more information.
Although most internal, company-based sales training programs focus on consultative selling and relationship selling strategies, these programs usually have elements of persuasion, manipulation, and pressure. These methods can work successfully for some people and some of the top salespeople use persuasive selling techniques.
After the initial training, though, before they've mastered the company's sales process, most new hires stop following their company's selling system. The company's selling method isn't working for them or it is not a good fit for their personality and character.
These new hires may start doing what they've done before to survive. They might revert back to old bad habits and do "whatever it takes" to make a sale and keep their jobs. Or, they may start doing what they see the more experienced sales reps doing (or telling them to do).
As a result, many salespeople end up trying to persuade, convince, pressure, trick, deceive and manipulate the buyer into buying their product or service. They rationalize that this is how everyone else is doing it and that this is the way it's always been done. They don't know there's another way to sell!
Julius will offer your team a new, more effective way of selling that is non-manipulative and non-persuasive. This method, called “High Probability Selling.” allows sales professionals to focus their selling time on prospects who are highly likely to buy.
High Probability Selling takes salespeople off their knees and puts them back on their feet, with dignity, where they belong. It focuses on the specific skills needed to take a revolutionary new approach to selling.
The basic tenets of this non-persuasive and non-manipulative selling philosophy are best understood when viewed in comparison to traditional selling methods:
- Instead of getting the prospect to buy, the objective is to determine whether there is a mutually acceptable basis for doing business.
- Instead of saying anything to get your foot in the door, the first step is to honestly, dearly and concisely convey your offer and give prospects a choice, without convincing them of anything.
- We make calls to identify "high probability prospects" so that no one's time or energy is wasted.
- We only set appointments and create "proposals" when the prospect has made a commitment to buy if we meet their criteria.
- The first step at a sales meeting is to determine whether or not you trust and respect the prospect, and getting to know what makes him tick.
When organizing your sales workday, we recommend that you always work on "high percentage" tasks and projects. These are activities that have the highest likelihood of producing revenue; they are actions that are the “closest to the money”.
In order of priority, the high percentage basics are closing sales, following up sales in progress, conducting sales appointments, and prospecting.
For most sales professionals, the sales process starts with prospecting.
In our sales development workshops we show salespeople how to:
- Reach their your target market through effective telephone prospecting
- Determine whether or not they have a qualified prospect
- Make appointments with prospects that are ready willing and able to buy now
- Develop relationships based on mutual trust and respect
- Get commitments to do business if mutual conditions are met
- Let the buyer close the sale through a process of meeting each other's requirements or conditions of satisfaction
We will help you develop your sales leadership team and equip them with the skills to make an environment where sales professionals can work most effectively.
We incorporate follow up training into our sales training programs because without it, sales training is a waste of time, money and effort.
Everyone knows that salespeople must motivate themselves and become engaged, however, leadership must make every sales team member feel that the leaders trust, respect, and value them as individuals.
Sales leaders must ensure that everyone feels included through open communication.
When a salesperson is engaged, they bring their whole heart, spirit, mind, and body to their work.
Salary, commissions, bonuses, benefits, and company perks may help with recruiting and retention, but these things alone don't motivate salespeople to give their very best efforts.
Trust, respect, open and constant communication are the beginning of any relationship and the key to increasing engagement.
Check out this motivational leadership team building program that Julius Csizmazia presented as the keynote speaker kicking off an all-day corporate training event.
Motivational speaker and leadership team building coach Julius Csizmazia in Jacksonville, FL presents a leadership development and team building with loads of interaction and laughs to the senior leaders of a digital marketing company based in St. Augustine, FL.